Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Neo Geo Pocket Countdown #29-#28

What's a countdown?

It's something I tend to do when aspiring to collect every game for a specific system, including manuals, boxes, and what not. Each entry countdown one by one to a complete collection. Right now, my eyes are set on getting all 32 games for the US Neo Geo Pocket Color library. The thrill of the hunt is so exciting!

Beware! My entries tend go off on tangents surrounding a quirky or unique trait than the game itself. Bear in mind, the NGPC countdown continues where I left off in the Digital Press forums. It's seems I'm skipping ahead, but they're covered later. Regretfully, it's been so LONG without any entries, best to leave with a double header.


Baseball Stars.....(complete w/box)


Neo Geo Cup '98 Plus.....(complete w/box)


The finishing touch....

No comments:

Post a Comment